Overview of Diploma in Theology (Dip.Th)
This is two year intermediate level diploma program.
To provide a strong foundation in Bible teachings.
To train them for fulfilling the great commission of the Lord Jesus.
To equip them to plant disciple making churches.
To develop them with basic skills to do the ministry effectively.
Mode of Study
Practical Ministry Feedback
Medium of Instruction
Duration of Study
75 Credit Units consists of 25 Subjects
Departments of Study
Theology and Ethics
Mission and Ministry
Religion and Society
History of Christianity
Candidates are required to complete all the academic requirements of the following subjects mentioned in the curriculum below.
List of Subjects are subjected to change according to the decision of the Academic Council of Mission India Bible College.
The applicant should be born again believer.
The applicant should have a minimum of 18 years of age.
The applicant should have completed SSLC /10th Class or its equivalent.
The applicant should have a clear call for the ministry.
All the certificates submitted for admission should be genuine.
The Admission procedures are as follows:-
- Submission of Application form
- Entrance Examination
- Personal Interview
- Confirmation of Admission
- Commencement of Classes
There are two options to apply for new admission.
Option 1. click on the Download Application button to download the application form and follow the instructions given below- Steps to apply offline.
Option 2. click on Apply Online Now button to go Apply online page and follow the instructions given below- Steps to apply Online.
Upon the verification of documents, the MIBC office will get back to the applicant within 2-5 business days.
Steps to Apply offline:
- Download the application forms.
- Fill up the form completely with accurate information.
- Attach the required supportive documents.
- Scan all the pages using the ‘Adobe PDF scan’ app from your mobile phone.
- Edit and crop the scanned documents if needed.
- Name the scanned pages with your name and place.
- Send all the scanned pages to the MIBC office.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Click on the link above- Apply Online Now.
- Scan and keep all the required documents ready to upload.
- Recent Passport size color photo
- Copy of Aadhar Card/Vote ID
- Copies of your educational certificates and transcripts
- Choose the mode of study.
- select the course to apply
- Type and fill the five multi-step online application forms.
- After completing the application form, click Submit.
Interested candidates can get financial information from the office.