Overview of Bachelor of Theology ( B.Th)
This is a three year undergraduate degree program.
To provide a thorough knowledge of the biblical studies
To impart knowledge about the basic understanding of Christian Theology.
To develop leadership skills to be more effective in Christian Ministry
To explore the opportunity to be involved in Christian missions
To equip students for Christian Service to the local community.
Mode of Study
Presently we are offering this program in the residential mode.
Practical Ministry Feedback
Medium of Instruction
Duration of Study
Three Years Program with Six Semesters
123 Credit Units
Department of Study
Theology and Ethics
Mission and Ministry
Religion and Society
History of Christianity
Candidates are required to complete all the academic requirements of the following subjects mentioned in the curriculum below.
List of Subjects are subjected to change according to the decision of the Academic Council of Mission India Bible College.
The applicant should be born again believer.
The applicant should have a minimum of 18 years of age.
The applicant should have completed Pre Degree/+2 or its equivalent.
The applicant should have a clear call for the ministry.
The applicant should have steady internet access.
The applicant should pass the Entrance Exam and interview.
All the certificates submitted for admission should be genuine.
The Admission procedures are as follows:-
Submission of Application form
Confirmation of Admission
Commencement of Classes
There are two options to apply for new admission.
Option 1. click on the Download Application button to download the application form and follow the instructions given below- Steps to apply offline.
Option 2. click on Apply Online Now button to go Apply online page and follow the instructions given below- Steps to apply Online.
Upon the verification of documents, the MIBC office will get back to the applicant within 2-5 business days.
Steps to Apply offline:
- Download the application forms.
- Fill up the form completely with accurate information.
- Attach the required supportive documents.
- Scan all the pages using the ‘Adobe PDF scan’ app from your mobile phone.
- Edit and crop the scanned documents if needed.
- Name the scanned pages with your name and place.
- Send all the scanned pages to MIBC office email:
Steps to Apply Online:
- Click on the link above- Apply Online Now.
- Scan and keep all the required documents ready to upload.
- Recent Passport size color photo
- Copy of Aadhar Card/Vote ID
- Copies of your educational certificates and transcripts
- Choose the mode of study.
- select the course to apply
- Type and fill the five multi-step online application forms.
- After completing the application form, click Submit.
Interested candidates can get the fee details from the office